Have you ever sat at your computer or tablet all ready to write your blog post and it just seems that your well of information has been used and re-used and you can think of nothing else to write about?
Possible Solutions to Find Great Blog Post Topics
- Hire someone to write content for you
- Hire someone to create ideas for you
Those may be viable solutions, and there may be a time when you want to increase your visibility and escalate the amount of content you want to produce, so you hire someone to write articles for you.
You really can write the content yourself. All you need is a little inspiration to get you going. And you can find this inspiration in everyday life and situations. So let’s discuss five ways to find great blog post topics.
Five Ways to Find Great Blog Post Topics
- Start with your own blog and review comments on your blog posts. For each blog post, take a look at questions and detailed comments that were left on the post. These are ideal for inspiring content ideas.
- Visit forums and blog posts on other sites where you often leave comments. The comments found there can be enough for you to add some meat to and create blog posts.
- Take a look at any magazines you have around your home or office. Or even when you go to the store. It does not have to be a magazine in your industry. You’re looking for ideas. Start with the cover and write down the headlines as they appear. You’ll probably find things like: _____________ tips to _______________.
The _____________secrets to_____________.
Learn how to ________________ today.
Replace the keywords in the headline with your own. Fill in the blanks with what is appropriate to you.
4. Visit the social networking platforms on which you have accounts and read posts in groups that are related to your niche. Look for questions and provide answers in the form of blog posts and articles.
5. Create list posts. Write down 3 to 5 list ideas and create posts on each. In addition, you can curate lists and put them in one blog post. This way you provide good content for your readers, and save yourself some time.
By using these methods and adding your creativity, you may discover that you have enough material to write, not just one, but multiple blog posts in one sitting.
Did you find these five ways to find great blog post topics useful? I hope you did, and I invite you to read more posts like this one at http://YvonneAJones.com/blog. If you’d like to claim your F*ree Entrepreneur’s Kit, please visit http://blueprintforbiz.com.